Nominations now open for ICPP-11 in 2020
Four Lifetime Achievement Awards and one Thomas Dougherty Award for Excellence in PDT will be given at ICPP-11 to recognize outstanding senior scientists in the fields of PDT or porphyrins, phthalocyanines and related molecules. There is no minimum age requirement for the Lifetime awards, but priority will be given to recognizing individuals close to the formal age of retirement as opposed to mid-career superstars who would have many years remaining in their “Scientific Lifetime” as an active researcher. The awardees will receive an honorarium and present a lecture at the 2020 ICPP11 meeting in Buffalo NY, USA. They are also expected to submit a new review or original research manuscript to JPP, the official journal of the Society.
Nominations can be made by any member of SPP and should include the following items:
1. Curriculum vitae - two-page maximum
2. List of all publications, with indication of top 25 papers in the field of P, Pc and related molecules (or PDT for the Dougherty Award)
3. Citation h-index from Web of Science
4. Summary of Scientific Achievements in the field of PDT or P, Pc and related molecules - one page maximum
5. Summary of Service to the Scientific Community of candidate’s peers in the field of PDT or P, Pc and/or related molecules, with special emphasis on activities of benefit to SPP, ICPP and/or JPP - one page maximum.
The nomination package should be sent to Matthew Padgett in the Dijon SPP Office at email@example.com prior to April 1, 2019. Additional details on the award and a list of past award winners are given below: