Society of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines
last updated 17 October 2022
The society of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines (SPP) is the main sponsor of ICPP and attempts to provide the maximum supplemental financial support to participants of this meeing with the help of its membership dues.
Areas of emphasis include :
- assisting with registration costs of participants from developing countries.
- awarding of housing and other assistance grants to students who attend the meeting.
- assistance with selection and funding of JPP/SPP Young Investigator Awards.
All participants of ICPP-13 with their SPP dues for 2023 and 2024 in good standing will be eligible for a number of benefits including the following:
- discounted meeting registration fees
- discounted price on new Handbook of Porphyrin Science volumes
- discounted subscription prices to the Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines (JPP).
Click here to visit the SPP Website
A list of SPP officers and SPP/ICPP National Representatives for 2023/2024 is given below :