Society of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines
Click here to visit the SPP website
The Society of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines (SPP) is now the main sponsor of ICPP and has attempted to provide the maximum supplemental financial support to participants of this meeting with the help of its membership dues. Areas of emphasis have included:
- assisting registration costs of micro-symposium speakers
- assisting registration costs of participants from developing countries
- awarding of housing and other assistance grants to students who attend the meeting
- assistance with selection and funding of JPP/JPP Young Investigator Awards
All participants of ICPP-10 who pay their SPP dues for 2017 and 2018 will be eligible for a number of benefits including the following:
- discounted meeting registration fees
- discounted price on new Handbook of Porphyrin Science volumes
- discounted subscription prices to JPP
Student members of SPP will also be eligible for assistance grants at ICPP-10 as indicated on the Grants & Awards page of this website.
A list of the SPP officers and SPP/ICPP National Representatives for 2017 and 2018 is given below.